trawa

Autor Wątek: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd  (Przeczytany 243289 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline sum41

Odp: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd
« Odpowiedź #780 dnia: Październik 17, 2017, 07:40:46 am »
Na preordery DC na Amazonie mamy nawet 30/40% rabatu niestety na pazernego Marvela żadne lub jakieś mikro ;/
Jeśli do patelni teflonowej nic się nie przykleja podczas smażenia to jak teflon został przyklejony do patelni?

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #781 dnia: Październik 17, 2017, 04:18:45 pm »
Styczeń 2018 DC:

THE ABSOLUTE SANDMAN: OVERTURE HC
Written by NEIL GAIMAN
Art and cover by J.H. WILLIAMS III
Neil Gaiman’s legendary series is back in DC’s Absolute Edition format! From the birth of a galaxy to the moment that Morpheus is captured, THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE features cameo appearances by fan-favorite characters such as the Corinthian, Merv Pumpkinhead and, of course, the Dream King’s siblings: Death, Desire, Despair, Delirium, Destruction and Destiny.
This volume collects THE SANDMAN: OVERTURE #1-6 in its entirety together with a special presentation of the whole story’s original, uncolored art by J.H. Williams III, plus bonus material and a new cover by Williams!
ADVANCE SOLICITED • On sale JUNE 13 • 416 pg, FC, 8.25” x 12.5” • $125.00 US • MATURE READERS • ISBN: 978-1-4012-8047-5

BATMAN: THE GOLDEN AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 5 HC
Written by BILL FINGER, DON CAMERON, ALVIN SCHWARTZ and others
Art by DICK SPRANG, JACK BURNLEY, WIN MORTIMER and others
Cover by TBD
In these tales from the late 1940s, the Dynamic Duo battle evil-doers including the Penguin, The Joker, Catwoman and many more.
Collects DETECTIVE COMICS #113-132, BATMAN #35-45 and stories from WORLD’S FINEST COMICS #23-32.
On sale MAY 30 • 800 pg, FC, $99.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7870-0

BATMAN: KNIGHTFALL OMNIBUS VOL. 3: KNIGHTSEND HC
Written by CHUCK DIXON, DOUG MOENCH, ALAN GRANT and others
Art by JIM APARO, KELLEY JONES and others
New cover by KELLEY JONES
In this final KNIGHTFALL Omnibus collection, Bruce Wayne turns to Lady Shiva for help in retraining. Meanwhile, moving in on an arms dealer, Batman discovers that the perpetrator might actually be an old and deadly enemy of the Order of St. Dumas. Bruce Wayne and Robin recruit Nightwing, the first Robin, to keep tabs on the new Batman’s activities even as he continues his pursuit of the deadly arms dealer, while Wayne sets up a training facility in an abandoned logging mill in the hills outside Gotham City.
Collects BATMAN #509-510 & #512-515, BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT #29-30 & #32-35, DETECTIVE COMICS #676-677 & #679-682, ROBIN #8-9 & #11-14, CATWOMAN #12-13, BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #62-63, SHOWCASE ‘94 #10, NIGHTWING: ALFRED’S RETURN #1, BATMAN: VEGEANCE OF BANE #2.
On sale MAY 2 • 760 pg, FC, $99.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7849-6

BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS VOL. 2 HC
Written by MIKE W. BARR
Art by JIM APARO, ALAN DAVIS, DAN DAY, BILL WILLINGHAM, TREVOR VON EEDEN and others
Cover by JIM APARO
Combining superhero action with espionage, the Outsiders face the threat of the delusional Maxie Zeus, who believes himself to be a Roman god, at the 1984 Olympics, plus an adventure into ancient Egypt, Geo-Force’s run-in with Superman and more.
Collects BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #13-23 and BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS ANNUAL #1.
On sale FEBRUARY 14 • 312 pg, FC, $49.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7753-6

THE CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN BY JEPH LOEB AND TIM SALE HC
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art and cover by TIM SALE
The eight-issue miniseries that reinvented the Challengers of the Unknown is back in a new hardcover edition! In this tale, the Challengers are ancient history—but a hack reporter is about to find them and shake them out of their situations and force them to become heroes once more!
On sale FEBRUARY 7 • 248 pg, FC, $29.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7885-4

FLASHPOINT UNWRAPPED HC
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by ANDY KUBERT
The epic adventure known as FLASHPOINT is presented for the first time in the original pencil art! This is Flash Fact: When Barry Allen wakes at his desk, he discovers the world has changed. It’s a world on the brink of war—but where are Earth’s Greatest Heroes to stop it? It’s a place where America’s last hope is Cyborg, who intends to gather the forces of the Outsider, the Secret 7, S!H!A!Z!A!M!, Citizen Cold and other new and familiar-yet-altered faces! It’s a world that could be running out of time, if The Flash can’t find the villain who altered the timeline!
On sale FEBRUARY 21 • 160 pg, B&W, $29.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7767-3

GREEN LANTERN CORPS: BEWARE THEIR POWER VOL. 1 HC
Written by STEVE ENGLEHART, ALAN MOORE and others
Art by JOE STATON, MARK FARMER, IAN GIBSON, KEVIN O’NEILL and others
Cover by JOE STATON and BRUCE PATTERSON
Guy Gardner rejoins the Green Lanterns of Earth, Kilowog leads the battle against the Rocket Red Brigade, while Hector Hammond and Star Sapphire join forces to try and kill Hal Jordan. Plus: a night out on the town leads to ruined romances and nightmare visions.
Collects GREEN LANTERN CORPS #207-215 and TALES OF THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS ANNUAL #2.
On sale FEBRUARY 7 • 264 pg, FC, $39.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7750-5

JACK OF FABLES: THE DELUXE EDITION BOOK TWO HC
Written by MATTHEW STURGES and BILL WILLINGHAM
Art by RUSS BRAUN, TONY AKINS, ANDREW ROBINSON and others
Cover by BRIAN BOLLAND
In these stories from issues #17-32, the “Americana” epic unfolds as Jack rebuilds Humpty Dumpty, then travels on the same path as Paul Bunway and Hillary Page. Plus, a secret chapter from Jack’s past as the Old West hero Jack Candle is revealed—silver bullets and all!
On sale FEBRUARY 28 • 416 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875” • $39.99 US • MATURE READERS • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7771-0

SUPERMAN: ACTION COMICS – THE REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION BOOK TWO HC
Written by DAN JURGENS
Art by PATCH ZIRCHER, TYLER KIRKHAM, STEPHEN SEGOVIA and others
Cover by MIKEL JANIN
Lex Luthor is under attack—and only Superman can save him! When the world’s most ingenious scientific mind took on the mantle of Metropolis’ new Man of Steel, the world took notice—and so did the mysterious Godslayer! Then the Man of Steel turns his attention to uncovering the mystery of the human Clark Kent living and working in Metropolis.
Collecting issues #967-984.
On sale FEBRUARY 14 • 424 pg, FC, $34.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7760-4

SUPERMAN: ACTION COMICS – THE OZ EFFECT: THE DELUXE EDITION HC
Written by DAN JURGENS
Art by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC and RYAN SOOK
Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
Since the dawn of the Rebirth era, Mr. Oz has been plotting against DC’s heroes. But when Mr. Oz at last steps from the shadows, his true identity rocks the Last Son of Krypton to his core. And if Superman refuses to join Mr. Oz’s cause, maybe Superboy will! The stakes are raised when the Last Son of Krypton is forced to choose between his son and his adopted home planet.
This new hardcover features a lenticular dust jacket on the first printing only and collects ACTION COMICS #985-992.
On sale MARCH 21 • 192 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875” $29.99 US • ISBN: 978-1-4012-7738-3

Trochę lepiej z omnibusami niż w zeszłym miesiącu  :cool: Fajnie, że szybko im poszło z domknięciem całego Knightfalla w jednym formacie. Uwertura w Absolucie ma fajną cenę  :lol: .

Offline sum41

« Odpowiedź #782 dnia: Październik 17, 2017, 06:55:07 pm »
W porównaniu z ofertą z poprzednich  lat to DC teraz wymiata ciekawe co ich przekonało?

Szkoda tylko tych co zbierali linię Archives  :doubt:
Jeśli do patelni teflonowej nic się nie przykleja podczas smażenia to jak teflon został przyklejony do patelni?

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #783 dnia: Październik 17, 2017, 09:05:16 pm »

CARNAGE OMNIBUS HC
  • Written by PETER MILLIGAN, ZEB WELLS, CHRIS YOST, CULLEN BUNN, KEVIN SHINICK, RICK SPEARS, GERRY DUGGAN & GERRY CONWAY
  • Penciled by CLAYTON CRAIN, LAN MEDINA, REILLY BROWN, KHOI PHAM, DECLAN SHALVEY, STEPHEN SEGOVIA, DAN MEXIA, KIM JACINTO, MIKE HENDERSON, SALVA ESPIN, GERMÁN PERALTA, JOHN TIMMS & MIKE PERKINS
  • ON SALE April 2018
  • The psychopathic symbiote steals the spotlight! Cletus Kasady takes his killing spree on the road — including bloody showdowns with his “daddy” Venom, his “son” Toxin, and Deadpool! The Avengers attempt to spare the American heartland from Kasady, but who will save the Microverse? How about Scarlet Spider and a new Venom, Flash Thompson? Then, the Wizard makes Carnage superior, and Axis makes him…a hero?! And Kasady leads the FBI, Man-Wolf and Eddie Brock on a monstrous chase around the globe…but can they stop him from raising the elder god Chthon?
  • Collecting VENOM VS. CARNAGE #1-4, CARNAGE (2010) #1-5, CARNAGE U.S.A. #1-5, MINIMUM CARNAGE: ALPHA and OMEGA, SCARLET SPIDER (2012) #10-11, VENOM (2011) #26-27, SUPERIOR CARNAGE #1-5 and ANNUAL #1, DEADPOOL VS. CARNAGE #1-4, AXIS: CARNAGE #1-3, NOVA (2013) #26-27, CARNAGE (2015) #1-16 and material from ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT POINT ONE.
  • 1168 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125.00 • ISBN:978-1-302-91227-7 • Trim size: oversized
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 17, 2017, 09:08:28 pm wysłana przez Nick Jackolson »

Offline adro

« Odpowiedź #784 dnia: Październik 23, 2017, 01:54:01 pm »
no i masz babo placek. Puni max w omniaku i wez tu kupuj polskie wydanie ech  :???:
pzdr
tylko cisza i spokoj moga nas uratować
ALIVE AND KICKING!!!
King of Pop is dead... :(:(
Czesc Semicowi, to JUZ 20 lat!!!!
Czesc Prezydentowi RP i Jego Malzonce!!!
Czesc wszystkim poleglym pod Smolenskiem Bohaterom!!!

Offline Gr8responsibility

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
  • I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy
« Odpowiedź #785 dnia: Październik 27, 2017, 03:40:18 pm »
Marvel robi czyszczenie magazynów.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10/27/marvel-liquidate-marvel-masterworks-omnibus-stock-retailers-holidays/

Na Multiversum teraz jest jakaś promocja na te tytuły ale lepiej odczekać jeszcze jakiś czas, ceny pewnie jeszcze bardziej polecą w dół.

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #786 dnia: Listopad 18, 2017, 01:23:43 pm »

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus

On Sale: June 19, 2018
Price: $125.00 ($158.00 In Canada)
Pages: 1,168

Description: When the Peter Parker of the Ultimate Universe falls, the world needs a Spider-Man - and here comes Miles Morales! But what's the secret behind his powers - and can he master them before the Scorpion strikes? Family life gets complicated as Miles learns the truth about his uncle Aaron, and Captain America comes calling when war breaks out! Miles shares a multiversal meeting of the Spider-Men with the Marvel Universe's Peter Parker - but what tragedy could leave the young hero swearing never to wear the webs again? There'll be familiar faces, heroic allies, deadly menaces, a startling return - and a sprinkling of romance - in the complete Ultimate Universe adventures of Miles Morales!

COLLECTING: ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN 1-28, 16.1; SPIDER-MEN 1-5; CATACLYSM: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 1-3; ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 200; MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN 1-12; MATERIAL FROM ULTIMATE FALLOUT 4

Runaways By Brian K. Vaughan & Adrian Alphona Omnibus

On Sale: June 19, 2018
Price: $125.00 ($158.00 In Canada)
Pages: 1,072

Description: Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona introduce teen sensations - the Runaways! All young people believe that their parents are evil...but what if they really are? Meet Alex, Karolina, Gert, Chase, Molly and Nico. Their lives are about to take an incredible turn. When these six young friends discover that their mothers and fathers are all secretly super villains, they flee their homes together and head straight into the adventure of their lives - vowing to turn the tables on their parents' evil organization, the Pride! But will all of them survive into the next stage of their runaway lives? Cloak and Dagger, the New Avengers and the X-Men await, on an unparalleled emotional journey that takes the Runaways from Los Angeles to New York - and beyond!

COLLECTING: RUNAWAYS (2003) 1-18, RUNAWAYS (2005) 1-24, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2006

Offline raskoks

« Odpowiedź #787 dnia: Listopad 18, 2017, 06:42:41 pm »
wow fajnie omniaki :)
Mam to wszystko w TPB - teraz bedzie kusic upgrade ;/

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #788 dnia: Listopad 18, 2017, 08:42:09 pm »
Biorę oba ! rewelacyjna wiadomość ! Wkurza jednak brak Ultimate S-M omnibus vol.2 i 3...

Offline przemo1

« Odpowiedź #789 dnia: Listopad 24, 2017, 08:18:31 pm »
VENOMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
 Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, CARL POTTS, D.G. CHICHESTER, LEN KAMINSKI, DANNY FINGEROTH, ANN NOCENTI, BRUCE JONES, PETER DAVID, TERRY KAVANAGH, HOWARD MACKIE, MIKE LACKEY, LARRY HAMA & GREGORY WRIGHT
 Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, RON LIM, TOM LYLE, SCOTT MCDANIEL, KEVIN HOPGOOD, TODD SMITH, KELLEY JONES, BOB MCLEOD, JIM CRAIG, LIAM SHARP, MARK TENNEY, ANDREW WILDMAN, STEVEN BUTLER & RON RANDALL
 Cover by
 Spider-Man’s symbiotic sparring partner goes solo as he heads to San Francisco — but is he a deadly villain or lethal protector? Find out, along with the Punisher, Daredevil, Iron Man, Hulk, Darkhawk, Juggernaut, Spidey and more! Venom faces madness, vengeance and a bad case of separation anxiety — plus the ultimate symbiote showdown with the psychopathic Carnage! It’s a Brock-buster volume that could only be called a Venomnibus! Collecting VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #1-6, VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE #1-3, DAREDEVIL (1964) #323, IRON MAN (1968) #302, DARKHAWK #35-37, VENOM: THE MADNESS #1-3, VENOM: THE ENEMY WITHIN #1-3, INCREDIBLE HULK VS. VENOM #1, VENOM: THE MACE #1-3, NIGHTWATCH #5-6, VENOM: NIGHTS OF VENGEANCE #1-4, SPIDER-MAN: THE ARACHNIS PROJECT #6, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #118-119, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #52-53, VENOM: SEPARATION ANXIETY #1-4, VENOM: CARNAGE UNLEASHED #1-4 and material from SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #18-19, plus Venom subplot pages.
 1096 PGS./Rated T ...$100.00

I kolejny wydatek.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 24, 2017, 08:22:35 pm wysłana przez przemo1 »

Offline starcek

« Odpowiedź #790 dnia: Listopad 27, 2017, 07:53:34 pm »
EX MACHINA THE COMPLETE SERIES OMNIBUS HC

DEC170409
(W) Brian K. Vaughan   
(A) Tom Feister, Jim Clark, Chris Sprouse, Karl Story, John Paul Leon, Jim Lee  (A/CA) Tony Harris
The acclaimed, Eisner Award-winning EX MACHINA is collected in an Omnibus edition at last! Meet Mitchell Hundred, who becomes America's first superhero after a strange accident gives him super powers-but the adventure really begins when Mitchell runs for mayor of New York City... Collects EX MACHINA #1-50 and EX MACHINA SPECIAL #1-4.
In Shops: Jun 27, 2018
SRP: $150.00
- Dlaczego zawsze odpowiadacie pytaniem na pytanie?
- A jakie było pytanie?

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #791 dnia: Grudzień 01, 2017, 03:53:45 pm »

Deadpool by Daniel Way Omnibus Vol. 2 By: Daniel Way, Carlo Barberi, Bong Dazo, Sheldon Vella, Salvador Espin
Illustrated By: Carlo Barberi, Bong Dazo, Salvador Espin, Sheldon Vella
ISBN: 9781302911416
Publisher: Marvel
Price: $100.00 US/$127.00 CAN
Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
Format: HARDCOVER BOOK
On Sale Date: Aug. 21, 2018

Punisher Max by Garth Ennis Omnibus Vol. 2
    By: Garth Ennis, Goran Parlov, Leandro Fernandez, Lan Medina, Howard Chaykin
    Illustrated By: Howard Chaykin, Leandro Fernandez, Lan Medina, Goran Parlov
    ISBN: 9781302912062
    On Sale Date: Aug. 14, 2018

X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga Omnibus
    By: Chris Claremont, Jo Duffy, Dave Cockrum, John Byrne, John Bolton, Mike Collins
    Illustrated By: John Bolton, John Byrne, Dave Cockrum, Mike Collins
    ISBN: 9781302912123

X-Men: Revolution by Chris Claremont Omnibus
    By: Chris Claremont, Joe Pruett, Len Wein, Roy Thomas, Leinil Yu, Tom Raney, Tom Derenick, Scot Eaton
    Illustrated By: Tom Derenick, Scot Eaton, Tom Raney, Leinil Yu
    ISBN: 9781302912147

Secret Invasion by Brian Michael Bendis Omnibus
    By: Brian Michael Bendis, Leinil Francis Yu, David Mack, Jim Cheung, Billy Tan
    Illustrated By: Jim Cheung, David Mack, Billy Tan, Leinil Francis Yu
    ISBN: 9781302912154
    On Sale Date: Aug. 7, 2018

Avengers by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2
    By: Jonathan Hickman, Salvador Larroca, Leinil Yu, Stefano Caselli, Mike Deodato
    Illustrated By: Stefano Caselli, Mike Deodato, Salvador Larroca, Leinil Yu
    ISBN: 9781302911812
    Price: $125.00 US/$158.00 CAN
    On Sale Date: July 17, 2018

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Omnibus Vol. 2
    By: Roy Thomas, Jean-Marc Lofficier, Len Kaminski, Geof Isherwood, Frank Lopez, MC Wyman, Michael Bair, Kevin West
    Illustrated By: Michael Bair, Frank Lopez, Kevin West, MC Wyman
    ISBN: 9781302911782
    Price: $125.00 US/$158.00 CAN
    On Sale Date: July 17, 2018

i inne : https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/search/publisher/?q=Marvel&selected_facets=format_exact%3AHARDCOVER+BOOK

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #792 dnia: Grudzień 01, 2017, 04:03:40 pm »
Ciekawe ile stroniszy Secret Invasion - duży potencjał na upchnięcie sporej ilości tie-inów.

Jeszcze coś takiego :

Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt - Deluxe Edition

By: JM DeMatteis, Stan Lee, Richard Howell, Glenn Herdling, Mike Zeck, Steve Ditko, Kerry Gammill, Shawn McManus
Illustrated By: Steve Ditko, Kerry Gammill, Shawn McManus, Mike Zeck
ISBN: 9781302911843
Price: $39.99 US/$52.00 CAN
On Sale Date: Aug. 21, 2018

dobrze, że się wstrzymałem z kupnem Epica z tym materiałem

Offline misiokles

« Odpowiedź #793 dnia: Grudzień 01, 2017, 04:06:01 pm »

X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga Omnibus
    By: Chris Claremont, Jo Duffy, Dave Cockrum, John Byrne, John Bolton, Mike Collins
    Illustrated By: John Bolton, John Byrne, Dave Cockrum, Mike Collins
Komplecista omniakowy w tej chwili wyje z wściekłości. 99.9% tego omniaka albo jest, albo już za tydzień będzie dostępna w tym formacie. Problemem jest tylko WHAT IF? (1977) 27, które chyba tylko w TPB się znalazło. Niby to zwykły what if, ale ta historia jest akurat niczego sobie ;]

X-Men: Revolution by Chris Claremont Omnibus
    By: Chris Claremont, Joe Pruett, Len Wein, Roy Thomas, Leinil Yu, Tom Raney, Tom Derenick, Scot Eaton
    Illustrated By: Tom Derenick, Scot Eaton, Tom Raney, Leinil Yu
Tu muszę w wolnej chwili sprawdzić, czy coś z tej zawartości wyszło w HC i przewidzieć, czy za jakiś czas M. nie powtórzy materiału w czymś innym...

Offline misiokles

« Odpowiedź #794 dnia: Grudzień 01, 2017, 04:07:31 pm »