Autor Wątek: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd  (Przeczytany 243393 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline LordDisneyland

Odp: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd
« Odpowiedź #840 dnia: Kwiecień 09, 2018, 09:11:59 pm »
Dzięki wszystkim.

Offline angelscorpion

« Odpowiedź #841 dnia: Kwiecień 10, 2018, 12:44:30 pm »
Fajnie, że zaczynają X Menów uzupełniać: Masakra Mutantów w omniaku to fajna sprawa. Znalazłem również coś takiego: https://www.bookdepository.com/X-men-Wedding-Cyclops-Phoenix-Harras-Bob/9781302913229?ref=grid-view&qid=1523358977346&sr=1-22 Trochę połatane dziury z Phalanx Covenant, którego również mogliby wznowić :smile:

Offline isteklistek

« Odpowiedź #842 dnia: Maj 22, 2018, 07:06:06 pm »
Wczoraj się pojawiły zapowiedzi na sierpień. Niby nic nadzwyczajnego, ale będzie
HOUSE OF MYSTERY: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
  • written and illustrated by VARIOUS
  • cover by RYAN SOOK
  • Welcome to the House of Mystery, where dark secrets are hidden in every shadow—and there may be no escape! Now these classic tales of the mysterious and the macabre are gathered for the first time in a handsome hardcover edition. This omnibus edition collects issues #174-200 of the acclaimed series with tantalizing work by a host of comics’ greatest talents including Bernie Wrightson, Alex Toth, Gil Kane, Marv Wolfman, Wally Wood, Neal Adams, Sergio Aragonés and many more!
  • ON SALE 01.02.19
  • $99.99 US | 792 PAGES
Jest w sprzedaży HOUSE OF SECRETS THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL 01 DELUXE HC.

Offline Gr8responsibility

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
  • I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy
« Odpowiedź #843 dnia: Maj 22, 2018, 08:33:54 pm »
Tego chyba nie było :

MARVEL UNIVERSE BY FRANK MILLER OMNIBUS HC    

Written by FRANK MILLER, CHRIS CLAREMONT, DENNIS O'NEIL, BILL MANTLO, ROGER STERN, PETER B. GILLIS, DICK RILEY, MIKE W. BARR, LYNNE GRAEME, JO DUFFY & MARK GRUENWALD Penciled by FRANK MILLER with HERB TRIMPE Cover by FRANK MILLER 
Frank Miller took the comics industry by storm, redefining iconic characters, obliterating creative boundaries and inspiring a generation of readers and creators. While most know Miller as the man who remade Daredevil and created Elektra, he contributed his talents to many Marvel titles -- and this incomparable Omnibus brings those stories together in one complete collection! From Miller's first Marvel work to his extensive array of covers and rare pinups, this painstakingly restored collection is the Millerphile's be-all and end-all. Featuring Miller's iconoclastic takes on Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, the Thing, Doc Samson, Captain Marvel, Karma, Power Man and Iron Fist and more! Collecting PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #27-28; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #51; MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1979) #8; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #14-15; MARVEL TEAM-UP ANNUAL #4; WOLVERINE (1982) #1-4; MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #18 -- and material from MARVEL PREVIEW #23; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #100; POWER MAN AND IRON FIST (1978) #76; INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL #11; and OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (1983) #2-6, #8 and #10. 
448 pages, $75. 

oraz sporo nowych trejdów dla fanów Venoma w tym ta cegłówka :

VENOM BY CULLEN BUNN: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB  

Written by CULLEN BUNN & CHRISTOPHER YOST Penciled by THONY SILAS, DECLAN SHALVEY, MARCO CHECCHETTO, PEPE LARRAZ, KIM JACINTO, JORGE COELHO, LAN MEDINA, REILLY BROWN, KHOI PHAM & MORE Cover by SHANE DAVIS
One of comics' wildest writers takes on the symbiotic super hero! Flash Thompson, the Secret Avenger called Agent Venom, faces Daimon Hellstrom and the Monsters of Evil in a battle to save his soul! But when Venom's psychopathic offspring targets the subatomic realm, Flash and the new Scarlet Spider must put their rivalry aside to deal with the madness of Carnage! Venom says farewell to NYC and heads to Philadelphia -- but Toxin follows soon after. And the pair of lethal symbiotes may unwittingly unleash something even more deadly! Can Flash battle side-by-side with the original Venom, Eddie Brock, to save the City of Brotherly Love? Plus: Underworld boss Lord Ogre! The killer called Crossbones! And...a symbiotic sidekick?! Cullen Bunn's explosive Venom run is collected in full! Collecting VENOM (2011) #23-42 and #27.1, MINIMUM CARNAGE: ALPHA and OMEGA and SCARLET SPIDER (2012) #10-11.
536 pages, $39.99.   

Offline sum41

« Odpowiedź #844 dnia: Maj 22, 2018, 09:43:46 pm »
Wczoraj się pojawiły zapowiedzi na sierpień. Niby nic nadzwyczajnego, ale będzie
HOUSE OF MYSTERY: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
  • written and illustrated by VARIOUS
  • cover by RYAN SOOK
  • Welcome to the House of Mystery, where dark secrets are hidden in every shadow—and there may be no escape! Now these classic tales of the mysterious and the macabre are gathered for the first time in a handsome hardcover edition. This omnibus edition collects issues #174-200 of the acclaimed series with tantalizing work by a host of comics’ greatest talents including Bernie Wrightson, Alex Toth, Gil Kane, Marv Wolfman, Wally Wood, Neal Adams, Sergio Aragonés and many more!
  • ON SALE 01.02.19
  • $99.99 US | 792 PAGES
Jest w sprzedaży HOUSE OF SECRETS THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL 01 DELUXE HC.

Wreszcie DC konsekwentnie wydaje archiwalia bo to co zrobili z DC Archives to wstyd..

Ciekawe czy Marvel wreszcie kiedyś dodrukuje Dracula Omnibus chodzi to jedynie po aukcjach i sumy są kosmiczne  :doubt:
Jeśli do patelni teflonowej nic się nie przykleja podczas smażenia to jak teflon został przyklejony do patelni?

Offline Gr8responsibility

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
  • I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy
« Odpowiedź #845 dnia: Maj 22, 2018, 09:50:17 pm »

Wreszcie DC konsekwentnie wydaje archiwalia bo to co zrobili z DC Archives to wstyd..

Ciekawe czy Marvel wreszcie kiedyś dodrukuje Dracula Omnibus chodzi to jedynie po aukcjach i sumy są kosmiczne  :doubt:

https://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Dracula-Omnibus-Vol-1/dp/1302914154

Offline sum41

« Odpowiedź #846 dnia: Maj 22, 2018, 10:01:29 pm »
WOW wreszcie,  dzięki, musiałem przegapić szkoda że amazon daje tylko upusty na DC trzy będzie stracić.
Jeśli do patelni teflonowej nic się nie przykleja podczas smażenia to jak teflon został przyklejony do patelni?

Offline starcek

« Odpowiedź #847 dnia: Maj 25, 2018, 10:26:06 am »
Jeśli ktoś jeszcze nie kupił polskiego wydania TPB, to ma teraz szansę na:

Black Hammer Library Edition Volume 1

408 stron, cena okładkowa 49,99$
premiera 24 października 2018
- Dlaczego zawsze odpowiadacie pytaniem na pytanie?
- A jakie było pytanie?

Offline sum41

« Odpowiedź #849 dnia: Lipiec 23, 2018, 07:31:38 pm »
Niech wreszcie  wydadza Phantom Stranger w kolorze bo czekam lata! AdammStrange sie udalo to i to mozna :biggrin:

Offline isteklistek

« Odpowiedź #850 dnia: Lipiec 23, 2018, 07:56:30 pm »
Zapowiedzi:
Wonder Woman by Phill Jimenez:
http://prhinternationalsales.com/book/?isbn=9781401288570

Bardzo fajnie, że będzie kolejny omniak z WW. W tym tempie jest szansa, że da się zebrać wszystkie numery w omniakach. Ciekawe, co będzie w wieczornym nowym  preorderze.

Offline sum41

« Odpowiedź #851 dnia: Lipiec 23, 2018, 08:23:36 pm »
Masz na mysli vol 2 WW bo vol 1 jeszcze daleko do konca. Cena tez normalna bo 75 za ponad 800 stron a u Marveal po tyle sa Masterworksy gdzie stro 3 x mniej  :doubt:

Offline isteklistek

« Odpowiedź #852 dnia: Lipiec 23, 2018, 10:10:28 pm »
LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT: NORM BREYFOGLE VOL. 2 HC 
  • written by ALAN GRANT
  • art by NORM BREYFOGLE and others
  • cover by NORM BREYFOGLE
  • It’s another volume of Batman tales illustrated by top comics artist Norm Breyfogle, featuring the Dark Knight’s conflicts with Anarky, The Joker and the Scarecrow and the seeming death of the Penguin. This volume collects DETECTIVE COMICS #608-621, BATMAN #448-459 and more.
  • ON SALE 11.21.18
  • $49.99 US | 456 PAGES
  • FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-8512-8

Offline donTomaszek

« Odpowiedź #853 dnia: Lipiec 24, 2018, 10:46:15 am »
Nareszcie! Dzieki za info. Zakup z gatunku obowiazkowych.
Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God...

mkolek81

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #854 dnia: Lipiec 24, 2018, 11:18:43 am »
This volume collects DETECTIVE COMICS #608-621, BATMAN #448-459 and more.
Coś chyba jest z zawartością tego albumu pomieszane. Czy mi się wydaje ale te numery Batmana w większości tworzył Jim Aparo?