Autor Wątek: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd  (Przeczytany 243252 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

JanT

• Gość
Odp: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd
« Odpowiedź #825 dnia: Marzec 23, 2018, 03:39:49 pm »
     Animal Man by Grant Morrison Book One 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition        Grant Morrison   | On Sale Date: December 18, 2018  9781401285470, 1401285473 Hardcover $29.99 USD, $39.99 CAD 
To Book One 288 stron. To może i w końcu od Egmont  :smile:

Offline Murazor

« Odpowiedź #826 dnia: Marzec 23, 2018, 04:46:31 pm »
To samo pomyślałem :D

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #827 dnia: Marzec 24, 2018, 01:09:33 am »
pojawiły sie jesienne zapowiedzi od DC

Animal Man by Grant Morrison Book One 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition        Grant Morrison   | On Sale Date: December 18, 2018  9781401285470, 1401285473 Hardcover $29.99 USD, $39.99 CAD 

Dla mnie super bo przespałem omniaka. Cena śmieszna naprawdę. Nie chce mi się czekać na wydanie Egmontu.

W tym zestawieniu widzę jeszcze 1 ciekawostkę:

Aquaman by Geoff Johns Omnibus       
Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis (Illustrated by)   
FRONTLIST  | On Sale Date: December 18, 2018 
9781401285463, 1401285465
Hardcover
$75.00 USD, $99.00 CAD

« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 24, 2018, 01:19:56 am wysłana przez Antari »

Offline brzon

« Odpowiedź #828 dnia: Marzec 24, 2018, 12:59:48 pm »

Zwracam uwagę bo tytuł może zmylić. DC wreszcie wydaje serię Legends of the Dark Knight :smile:  Oby w całości. 

Batman: Shaman
Denny O'Neil
FRONTLIST  | On Sale Date: January 15, 2019
9781401285739, 1401285732
Trade Paperback
$16.99 USD, $22.99 CAD
  • Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes
  • 400 pages
  • The classic Batman series from the 1990s is collected in a new graphic novel series with three tales by some of the Dark Knight’s greatest writers: Grant Morrison, Dennis O’Neil and Doug Moench.
    First, in a story written by legendary Batman writer Dennis O’Neil, Batman returns from a case to find Alfred missing, while rumors of human sacrifice and strange, primitive rituals circulate in Gotham City. The second story, written by Grant Morrison and featuring art by Klaus Janson (BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS), the Dark Knight Detective must defeat an immortal killer while dealing with a terrifying horror from Bruce Wayne’s youth. And in the third story, written by Doug Moench with art by Paul Gulacy, Batman confronts one of his oldest foes, Dr. Hugo Strange, who has formed a Gotham City task force to stop the Dark Knight.

Collects BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #1-15.

Offline arczi_ancymon

« Odpowiedź #829 dnia: Marzec 24, 2018, 03:06:25 pm »
Czyli to zbiera, Shamana, Gothica i Prey. W sumie zupełnie różne historie, więc mogliby ten tom jakoś sensowniej nazwać.

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #830 dnia: Marzec 24, 2018, 04:29:32 pm »
Gothica wydali w Deluxe już wcześniej, trochę bez sensu powielać znowu to samo (Egmont się wzorował na tym wydaniu).

Offline Maragast

« Odpowiedź #831 dnia: Marzec 26, 2018, 02:59:37 pm »
Gothica wydali w Deluxe już wcześniej, trochę bez sensu powielać znowu to samo (Egmont się wzorował na tym wydaniu).

A w dwóch kolejnych, cienkich Deluxach pewnie puszczą Shaman i Prey.

Offline angelscorpion

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #833 dnia: Marzec 28, 2018, 07:25:15 am »
Taaa pisałem o tym stronę wcześniej. Też sie cieszę. Będę jednak polował na 1'st ed :) mam nadzieję, że cena spadnie.

Offline Gr8responsibility

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
  • I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy
« Odpowiedź #834 dnia: Kwiecień 08, 2018, 03:41:19 pm »
Nie było jeszcze :

Marvel Knights By Joe Quesada Omnibus

Joe Quesada helped create the critically acclaimed Marvel Knights imprint - and these are the stories that defi ned it! Teaming with Hollywood legend Kevin Smith, Quesada breathed new life into Daredevil - and with the moody and atmospheric David Mack, he introduced the enigmatic Echo to the world of the Man Without Fear! In the highly personal Daredevil: Father, Quesada took the reins as writer and illustrator. With New York suffering a deadly heat wave, a serial killer pushes a city at the boiling point over the edge - and only Daredevil can hold Hell's Kitchen together! Plus, more extras than you can shake a billy club at - including a gallery of Quesada's stunning Marvel Knights covers, and rarely seen sketches and character designs!

COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1998) 1-15, 1/2; DAREDEVIL: FATHER 1-6; MARVEL AUTHENTIX: DAREDEVIL 1; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT 1

Fantastic Four By Waid & Wieringo Omnibus

Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo deliver some of the most daring and humorous adventures the Fantastic Four have ever seen! Giant bugs! Living equations! Johnny Storm, CEO! Exploding unstable molecules! The secret behind the Yancy Street Gang! And Doctor Doom's plans are truly unthinkable! Victor will push the FF beyond their limits - and when his actions lead to the death of one of their own, they'll storm the gates of Heaven to save their beloved teammate! Plus: Spider-Man and the Human Torch take on Hydro-Man! But with the Fantastic Four's reputation in tatters, is associating with a misunderstood wall-crawler really wise? And when Manhattan finds itself surrounded by a fleet of miles-high alien spacecraft, it's time for the Fantastic Four to do what they do best!

COLLECTING: FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 60-70, 500-524, 500 DIRECTOR'S CUT

Silver Surfer By Slott & Allred Omnibus

Anywhere and everywhere - hang on! Dan Slott and Mike Allred take the Sentinel of the Spaceways on his wildest ride yet - with a very special companion! Meet Dawn Greenwood, the Earth girl who's enabled the Silver Surfer to see the universe with all-new eyes - and push its boundaries like never before! But that way leads to incredible dangers - like the Never Queen, Shuma-Gorath and Jumbonox the Giganormous! From perfect planets to wrathful warriors, from the end of reality to an all-new beginning, they'll travel the length and breadth of space and time - and beyond! But what could ever make Norrin Radd willing to once again serve Galactus? Slott and Allred weave a cosmic-powered story of triumph, tragedy and boundless imagination!

COLLECTING: SILVER SURFER (2014) 1-15, ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE 1 (SILVER SURFER STORY), SILVER SURFER (2016) 1-14

X-Men: Mutant Massacre Omnibus

The first X-Men crossover event - and still the most brutal! When Sabretooth and the lethal Marauders attack the underground mutant outcasts known as the Morlocks, the X-Men, X-Factor and New Mutants join forces to stop them - with help from Thor, Daredevil and Power Pack! But the cost of victory is very high, and many X-Men come away badly injured. While Shadowcat might be saved with the Fantastic Four's help, the Angel contemplates a much bleaker fate! Psylocke, Longshot and Dazzler join the undermanned X-Men - just in time to clash with the Avengers - as Marvel's mutants struggle to recover and rebuild!

COLLECTING: UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) 210-219; X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) 11; X-FACTOR (1986) 9-17, ANNUAL 2; NEW MUTANTS (1983) 46; THOR (1966) 373-374, 377-378; POWER PACK (1984) 27; DAREDEVIL (1964) 238; FANTASTIC FOUR VS. THE X-MEN 1-4; X-MEN VS. THE AVENGERS 1-4

Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale: Yellow, Blue, Gray & White Omnibus

All four of Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale's classic "color" masterpieces in one atmospheric hardcover! Blind acrobat Daredevil was inspired to heroism by the example of his prizefighter father - but Matt Murdock is a young man in love with Karen Page. Relive Daredevil's heartwarming, heartbreaking debut! Then, Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy want to spend the rest of their lives together - but first, Spider-Man must run a gauntlet of his greatest foes. No matter how powerful the Incredible Hulk becomes, his heart can still be shattered by Betty Ross - the daughter of his greatest enemy! And Captain America battles beside his best friend Bucky behind enemy lines in World War II! Touching and insightful tales of super heroism from an Eisner Award-winning team!

COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL: YELLOW 1-6, SPIDER-MAN: BLUE 1-6, HULK: GRAY 1-6, CAPTAIN AMERICA: WHITE 0-5

Offline OokamiG

« Odpowiedź #835 dnia: Kwiecień 08, 2018, 10:09:01 pm »
W końcu omnibus Silver Surfera Slotta :). Trzeba zbierać pieniadzę na grudzień.

Offline LordDisneyland

« Odpowiedź #836 dnia: Kwiecień 09, 2018, 12:50:20 pm »
W końcu omnibus Silver Surfera Slotta :). Trzeba zbierać pieniadzę na grudzień.

Rewelacyjna wiadomość. Chyba po raz pierwszy skuszę się na omniaka....  8)

Tak przy okazji- czy warto kupować te wydania w Polszcze, czy też bardziej opłaca się z jakiegoś żródła zagranicznego? Możecie podać jakieś warte uwagi sklepy?

Offline misiokles

« Odpowiedź #837 dnia: Kwiecień 09, 2018, 01:37:59 pm »
W przypadku tak odległych preorderów nie ma reguły. Czasami polskie multiversum wyskoczy z promocją, czasami amazon bądź inny speedyhen zrobi promocję, gdzie opłaca się wziąć z dość drogą wysyłką. Czasami już po premierze są rabaty tu i ówdzie że warto czekać...

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #838 dnia: Kwiecień 09, 2018, 05:42:31 pm »
W przypadku tak odległych preorderów nie ma reguły. Czasami polskie multiversum wyskoczy z promocją, czasami amazon bądź inny speedyhen zrobi promocję, gdzie opłaca się wziąć z dość drogą wysyłką. Czasami już po premierze są rabaty tu i ówdzie że warto czekać...

Jest jeszcze jeden scenariusz, omnibus szybko się wyprzedaje i ludzie czekający na "promocje" zostają z ręką w nocniku.

Offline OokamiG

« Odpowiedź #839 dnia: Kwiecień 09, 2018, 05:44:34 pm »
Rewelacyjna wiadomość. Chyba po raz pierwszy skuszę się na omniaka....  :cool:

Tak przy okazji- czy warto kupować te wydania w Polszcze, czy też bardziej opłaca się z jakiegoś żródła zagranicznego? Możecie podać jakieś warte uwagi sklepy?

Także u mnie szykuje się pierwszy omniak. :smile: Na razie na Amazonie preorder jest za niespełna 200 zł. Nie patrzyłem jeszcze na koszty wysyłki, ale i tak wyjdzie chyba taniej niż chęć skompletowania całości w tomach zbiorczych.

Link dla zainteresowanych: https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Surfer-Slott-Allred-Omnibus/dp/130291359X