trawa

Autor Wątek: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd  (Przeczytany 243304 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline kuba g

• Stolnik bracki
  • a fuel injected suicide machine
Odp: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd
« Odpowiedź #735 dnia: Maj 10, 2017, 08:03:52 pm »
Fajnie z tym Descenderem, specjalnie olalem swoje zwyczajowe sposoby konsumpcji komiksów z Image i obiecałem sobie, że będę czekał na zakup tego tytułu w potężniejszym wydaniu.
perły przed wieprze

Offline donTomaszek

« Odpowiedź #736 dnia: Maj 10, 2017, 08:18:37 pm »
Co jak co, ale Descender zasluguje na cos wiecej, niz standardowy tpb od Image.
 :wink:
Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God...

Offline gobender

« Odpowiedź #737 dnia: Maj 10, 2017, 08:27:49 pm »
Prawda, dlatego po cichu miałem nadzieję na taki format jak np Sixth Gun Deluxe (od ONI), no ale lepszy rydz niż nic. Mam nadzięję tylko że go zszyją przynajmniej, bo np Black Science ponoć by klejony i masa ludzi narzekała na to niby deluxe wydanie.

Offline kuba g

• Stolnik bracki
  • a fuel injected suicide machine
« Odpowiedź #738 dnia: Maj 10, 2017, 08:34:29 pm »
Co jak co, ale Descender zasluguje na cos wiecej, niz standardowy tpb od Image.
 :wink:

To się okaże dopiero jeżeli ten komiks nie będzie dla mnie następnym "ładniejszym niż mądrzejszym" tytułem z Image.
perły przed wieprze

Offline misiokles

« Odpowiedź #739 dnia: Maj 12, 2017, 07:33:41 pm »
Ja cierpliwie czekam. Z tego co piszą w necie 1 rzut się wyprzedał (chociaż też nie wszędzie), ale sklepy czekają na nową dostawę. To samo było przy War of Kings i Realm of Kings.

Już jest po 64 funty.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1302904469/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1494613923&sr=8-1&keywords=road+to+war+of+kings

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #740 dnia: Maj 23, 2017, 10:12:49 pm »
Nowe zapowiedzi już są. Nie daję całej listy, tylko ciekawsze rzeczy. Bez większych niespodzianek ale oficjalnie zapowiedziano:

X-MEN CLASSIC OMNIBUS HC

Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, JO DUFFY, ANN NOCENTI, TOM ORZECHOWSKI, DARYL EDELMAN & FABIAN NICIEZA
Penciled by DAVE COCKRUM, JOHN BOLTON, JUNE BRIGMAN, MARK BRIGHT, RICK LEONARDI, KYLE BAKER, JIM LEE, JIM FERN, MICHAEL COLLINS, KIERON DWYER, DAVE ROSS & MORE
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS

In 1986, Marvel launched CLASSIC X-MEN, a series reprinting the stories of the “All-New, All-Different X-Men” era — with a twist! New backups fleshed out the 1970s tales and delved deeper into the characters’ lives — and new story pages inserted into the reprints expanded on key moments and sowed the seeds for future storylines! Now all this newly created material is collected in one volume for the first time — complete with comparisons and text articles explaining what was changed, what was added and why! It’s the perfect companion to your UNCANNY X-MEN collection! Friendships are forged, allies are mourned and lives are transformed in these rare tales that dance between the raindrops of some of the most revered comics of all time!
Collecting the backup stories and new pages from CLASSIC X-MEN #1-44, plus material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60.
1,040 PGS./Rated T …$125.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90811-9 • Trim size: oversized

Jest się czym jarać.

Oprócz tego:

DOCTOR STRANGE VOL. 1 HC

Written by JASON AARON, GERRY DUGGAN & JAMES ROBINSON
Penciled by CHRIS BACHALO, LEONARDO ROMERO, DANILO BEYRUTH, MIKE PERKINS & MORE
Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

Only Doctor Strange can protect our world from the darkness beyond — but every spell he casts comes at a cost! Now witness the full toll taken on Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme as the good Doctor wakes up somewhere very odd, nearly naked, sans spellbooks and weapons and with no memory of how he got there…or why all the monsters are chasing him! And as a new visitor to the Sanctum Sanctorum learns that one wrong door can lead to oblivion, a magic circle of Strange’s friends and allies is about to face its greatest threat! Dark forces are destroying everything mystical in the Multiverse, and their sights are set on this dimension. The Empirikul are coming. Magic’s days are numbered. And Doctor Strange is not ready!
Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE (2015) #1-10 and DOCTOR STRANGE: LAST DAYS OF MAGIC #1.
280 PGS. • Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90432-6 • Trim size: oversized

THOR BY JASON AARON & RUSSELL DAUTERMAN VOL. 2 HC

Written by JASON AARON
Penciled by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, RAFA GARRES & FRAZER IRVING
Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

When Dr. Jane Foster lifts the mystic hammer Mjolnir, she is transformed into the Goddess of Thunder, the Mighty Thor! Her enemies are many — including Loki, Malekith and Roxxon — as Asgard descends further into chaos, and unrest threatens to spread throughout the Ten Realms. Yet her greatest battle is against a far more personal foe: the cancer that is killing her mortal form. And as Asgard is torn apart from without and within, prepare for a Thor vs. Odin battle like none you’ve ever seen! Plus: A tale of the young Thor Odinson has hulking great implications in the present! S.H.I.E.L.D. targets Jane Foster! Millions of lives may depend on Thor saving Roxxon’s evil executive, Dario Agger! And the secret origin of Mjolnir!
Collecting MIGHTY THOR (2015) #1-12.
288 PGS. • Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90380-0 • Trim size: oversized

A z DC:

JACK KIRBY’S FOURTH WORLD OMNIBUS HC
  • Written by JACK KIRBY • Art by JACK KIRBY, VINCE COLLETTA, MIKE ROYER and D. BRUCE BERRY • Cover by JACK KIRBY and MIKE ROYER
  • These are the legendary tales written and illustrated by Jack “King” Kirby that introduced the warring worlds of Apokolips and New Genesis, their rulers, Darkseid and Highfather, and countless heroes and villains including Orion, Lightray, Kalibak, Granny Goodness and more. Witness the return of the Newsboy Legion and the struggle of the New Gods and the Forever People to stop Darkseid’s quest for the deadly Anti-Life Equation!
  • This new omnibus edition includes SUPERMAN’S PAL JIMMY OLSEN #133-139 and 141-148, NEW GODS #1-11, FOREVER PEOPLE #1-11, DC GRAPHIC NOVEL #4: THE HUNGER DOGS and a story from NEW GODS #6 (1984).
  • On sale DECEMBER 6 • 1,536 pg, FC, $150.00 US
BATMAN/THE FLASH: THE BUTTON DELUXE EDITION HC
  • Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON and TOM KING • Art by JASON FABOK and HOWARD PORTER
  • Lenticular cover by JASON FABOK
  • International edition cover by JASON FABOK
  • The explosive storyline from BATMAN #21-22 and THE FLASH #21-22 is collected in a new Deluxe Edition hardcover! The Dark Knight and the Fastest Man Alive, the two greatest detectives on any world, unite to explore the mystery behind a certain blood-stained smiley button embedded in the Batcave wall. What starts as a simple investigation turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party—and it’s not who anyone suspects! It’s a mystery woven through time, and the ticking clock starts here!
  • On sale OCTOBER 11 • 96 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875” • $19.99 US
SUPERMAN: THE REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE HC
  • Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by PATRICK GLEASON, DOUG MAHNKE, JORGE JIMENEZ and others • Cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
  • In these tales from SUPERMAN #1-13, the Man of Steel must protect our world while raising a super-son with his wife, Lois Lane! But should they help Jon use his new abilities, or hide them from the world? Then, Superman and Jon Kent are transported to Dinosaur Island to find the last of the Losers, and Jon meets his match in Damian Wayne!
  • On sale SEPTEMBER 27 • 336 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875”, $34.99 US
Zabójstwo dla portfela w czerwcu!

Offline Mati29

« Odpowiedź #741 dnia: Maj 24, 2017, 07:04:43 am »
Czemu w czerwcu? Kupujesz to wszystko w preorderze?

Offline BlaskowitzPartTwo.rar

« Odpowiedź #742 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2017, 09:25:18 pm »
 Omnibus:
 Deadpool by Daniel Way Omnibus Vol. 1

HC:
 Marvel's Black Panther: The Art of the Movie

TPB:
 Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1 (Soule)
 Avengers: Unleashed Vol. 3
 Cable & X-Force: Onslaught Rising
 Guardians of the Galaxy: Telltale Games
 Inhumans: Once and Future Kings
 New Mutants by Zeb Wells: The Complete Collection
 New Mutants: Back to School - The Complete Collection

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #743 dnia: Czerwiec 06, 2017, 05:41:23 am »
Już sam nie wiem, który Omniak DP będzie najgorszy :) Daniel pojechał tutaj takim kibelkiem, że plasuje się bardzo, bardzo wysoko. Widzę, że Marvel ciśnie DP w Omnim na maksa, który to już 6? wow ! tylko jak tu wycisnąć dobre historie z (w gruncie rzeczy) słabo pisanej postaci ?

Daje to jednak nadzieję na Spider-man/Deadpool Kellego - w większości, w Omnibusie :) - obecnie jest 18# oceny zbiera jakoś na poziomie 4.1/5 więc nie jest źle.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 07, 2017, 05:23:58 am wysłana przez Nick Jackolson »

Offline Archie

« Odpowiedź #744 dnia: Czerwiec 06, 2017, 08:57:23 am »
Ja się dziwię, że jeszcze Marvel nie wypuszcza Punisher by Greg Rucka: The Complete Collection, bo jego run był najlepszy w ostatnich latach i TPB dawno wyprzedane, a serial tuż tuż.
Lord Acton (1834-1902): "All power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Luke Cage: "Shit happens. Every day, in every city, on every corner. Shit muthaf**kin' happens. And it can happen to you."

Offline Antari

« Odpowiedź #745 dnia: Czerwiec 21, 2017, 12:14:25 am »
Właśnie zapowiedzieli:

BATMAN: HUSH 15TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION HC
ABSOLUTE WILDC.A.T.S HC
SUICIDE SQUAD: THE REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE HC

We wszystkim maczał palce Jim Lee, więc myślę, że to całkiem zgrabne kąski jeżeli ktoś liczy na autograf gdy mistrz będzie w Polsce. Bo podsuwać kolekcyjne śmietniki to trochę wstyd.

Aaa i jeszcze zapowiedzieli:

JLA: THE NAIL/ANOTHER NAIL DELUXE EDITION HC

Jak ktoś chce lepsze wydanie tego co wyjdzie w WKKDC, to można kupić 1 tom w formacie Deluxe i śmiało odpuścić 2 tomy WKKDC.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 21, 2017, 12:32:43 am wysłana przez Antari »

Offline Bogumil

« Odpowiedź #746 dnia: Lipiec 04, 2017, 10:13:44 pm »

Na Amazonie pojawiło się info o kolejnych tomach Epic Collection na 2018 r.

Incredible Hulk Epic Collection: Fall of the Pantheon (2018-01-23)
Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: Legacy Vol. 2 (2018-01-30)
Iron Man Epic Collection: Doom (2018-02-06)
Daredevil Epic Collection: Mike Murdock Must Die! (2018-02-27)
Excalibur Epic Collection: The Cross-Time Caper (2018-03-06)
New Mutants Epic Collection: Curse of the Valkyries (2018-03-13)
Avengers Epic Collection: The Collection Obsession (2018-03-27)

Nie ma jeszcze opisów poszczególnych tomów.

Offline robbirob

« Odpowiedź #747 dnia: Lipiec 07, 2017, 10:00:35 am »
Mam pytanie do bardziej obeznanych w tej kwestii:

1.Jak jakościowo trzymają się TPB z Marvela?
Zastanawiam się czy - z czystego sentymentu - nie kupić kilku zbiorczych X-Menów (X-Tinction Agenda, Fatal Attractions i kilku innych) i waham się czy nie zrobić tego w wersji tańszej. Więcej bym zebrał :)
Dodam, że ze mnie żaden kolekcjoner, komiksy (tym bardziej te) muszą się w miarę trzymać, żeby kilka razy można je było przeczytać. Więc to pytanie czysto techniczne.

Widziałem, bo nie czytałem, wydanie Bitwy Atomu Egmontu. Czy to jest podobne jakościowo?

2. Pytanie o same Fatal Attractions - wersje HC i TPB różnią się ilością stron (sprawdzałem akurat na Muliversum). Dużo wycięli?

Offline raskoks

« Odpowiedź #748 dnia: Lipiec 07, 2017, 12:57:40 pm »
2) sprawdz sobie na multiversum albo na amazonie - masz spis zeszytow wchodzacych w sklad danego tomu
1) Trzymaja sie calkiem niezle - jak nie bawisz sie w kolekcjonera i nie potrzebujesz powiekszonego formatu to kupuj bez obaw - chociaz akurat te konkretne tomy nie mialem okazji ogladnac, ale MArvel niezle trzyma jakosc.

Offline robbirob

« Odpowiedź #749 dnia: Lipiec 07, 2017, 01:20:48 pm »
@raskoks
ad.1. Dzięki, takiej odpowiedzi oczekiwałem.
ad.2. Źle sformułowałem pytanie - chodził mi raczej o ważność tego co wycięli. Bo różnica jest znaczna, zawartość/zeszyty oczywiście porównałem wcześniej. Interesuje mnie raczej jak to ma się do całości historii.
Ale już na necie znalazłem odp.