Autor Wątek: European Single Championship / Sędziowie na ETC!  (Przeczytany 8034 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Vladdi

European Single Championship / Sędziowie na ETC!
« dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 11:46:11 am »
Po pierwsze w piatek postaram sie wrzucic regulamin i timetable dla ESC w Gorzowie ktory odbedzie sie w srode i czwartek przed ETC (15/16 sierpnia).

Po drugie ogłaszam nabór na sedziów ESC i ETC, chłopaki, nie będe krył, że potrzebujemy waszej pomocy! Sedziów na ETC powinno być z min 15, a z zagranicy pewnie bedzie kilku, reszta powinna byc od nas. Kazdy kto gre ogarnia, po angielsku potrafi sie dogadac i ma czasem sny o dawaniu czerwownych kartek niemcow, porsze sie zgłaszac do mnie w dowolny sposób. Po ustaleniu indywidualnie zwrotu kosztów bede podsyłał do Buszmena w dalszych kwestiach finansowych.

Wciaz pamietam o tych ktorzy zglaszali sie do mnie wczesniej w srpawie mercowania/sedziowania. Na razie mercow nie potrzeba ale ktos sie co chwile zglasza ze moze bedzie potrzebowac.
Inki, Yedli, Em, Jezo - doświadczeni sędziowie sa potrójnie mile widziani! Stawiam piwo ponad zwrot kosztów z własnej kieszeni:)

European Single Championship

Date: 15-16th August 2012

Format:
The ESC tournament is an event taking part directly before ETC..
1850 pts Armies, Standard Force Organization Chart.
Armies have to be fully painted/based and be WYSIWYG.
Players will be matched by swiss system after the first round which will be randomly drawn by means of a program.
Battles have max 2,5hours.
Battles will take place on 72"x 48" tables
Official language of the tournament is English.
Admissions: send applications to emal: vladdi (at sign - to avoid spam mail) poczta.onet.pl with army lists. Please note the rules for lists submissions at the end of this rulespack. Payment details can be found at the end of the rulespack.
Head Ref: Jakub “Vladdi” Podruczny
Tournament Schedule (may still change a little):

15:08.2012
11:00 – 12:00 Registration
12:00 - 14:30 Game 1.
14:30 - 17:00 Game 2.
Dinner break
18:00 - 20:30 Game 3.
16:08.2012
11:00-13:30 Game 4
Lunch/Dinner
14:30-17:00 Game 5
Closing ceremony.

General Rules:
We play with the 5th edition of the Warhammer 40000 rules without any add-on. Imperial Armour, Forgeworld or Apocalypse rules are not allowed but Special/Unique characters may be used without any additional restrictions.
English version of army books and rulebook takes priority over other versions.
Each player must have all codices and rules they're using, army roster, dices, measure tape and templates.
All official FAQ and ETC Rules Clarifications are in use.
Eldar armies may use the Nightspinner as printed in the White Dwarf.
ETC Rules Clarifications:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x-iNml9H_TMmYyYmJlMjYtYzNjNi00NjEwLTlkOGMtNjgwZjJlZDM1ZDE0/edit?pli=1
(still in the updating process)

Referees:                       
The Tournament will be officiated by 1 Head Referee and he will be supported by any number of Referees.
A Referees word is final. A red/yellow card system will be implemented.

A player may receive a single yellow cards before receiving a Red Card. A Yellow card with a 20-0 Fine is allowed.

Yellow Card – Warning. Offending Player is warned. Referee may choose to fine the player Gaming points.

Red Card – Sin-bin. Offending Player auto-concedes the game (20-0) and must leave the hall till the end of the round. This is so a violent or abusive player has a cool down period before they are allowed back in the gaming hall. Second Yellow card is a Red card as well so be warned!

Allowed Army lists:
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines
- Codex: Grey Knights
- Codex: Dark Eldar
- Codex: Eldar
- Codex: Imperial Guard
- Codex: Necrons
- Codex: Orks
- Codex: Space Marines
- Codex: Blood Angels
- Codex: Dark Angels
- Codex: Black Templars
- Codex: Space Wolves
- Codex: Tau Empire
- Codex: Tyranids
- Codex: Chaos Daemons
- Codex: Sisters Of Battle (White Dwarf).

Army lists (codices) which will be published after 10th July 2012 won't be used. FAQ published after list submission dates will not be used either.  Army lists limitations: None.

***Scoring system ***

There are 20 points to be scored each battle.

*Primary objective (8 points)*
The player that wins the primary objective scores 8 points. If the primary objective is a draw both players score 4 points. Killpoint objectives allow for more graduated results as detailed in the missions.

*Secondary objective (4 points)*
The player that wins the secondary objective scores 4 points. If the secondary objective is a draw both players score 2 points. Killpoint objectives allow for more graduated results as detailed in the missions.

*Victory points (8 points)*
Calculate the victory point difference between the players and consult the table below:
VP dif ---- Winner -- Loser
0-300 ------- 4 ------- 4
301-600 ----- 5 ------- 3
601-900 ----- 6 ------- 2
901-1200 --- 7 ------- 1
1201+ ------- 8 ------- 0

Missions :                   

In all missions, special rules that will be used are : Reserves, Outflank, Deepstrike. Nightfigthing will be used when Dawn of War deployment is on as per p93 (all pages reference refer to Rulebook). Tabling player always gets 20 BPs, tabled player gets 0 BPs.

Mission 1
Deployment: DAWN OF WAR as per p93.
Primary objective: CAPTURE & CONTROL as per p91.
Secondary objective: SEIZE GROUND (4 counters) as per p91.
Positioning the objectives: Each player will each place 2 objectives, of which only two will count for 'Capture & Control' while all will count for 'Seize Ground'. First, dice-off to place each a single counter that will count for 'Seize Ground'. Second, proceed to dice-off who will deploy first (and start the game) and place the 'Capture & Control" as usual but more than 12' from the other objectives.

Mission 2
Deployment: SPEARHEAD as per p93.Place an objective marker in the center of the table for the duration of the game.
Primary objective: ANNIHILATION as per p91 modified as follows.Both players starts with 4 BP. For each killpoint in advance, the leading player adds one BP, and the other one substract one BP, up to a maximum of 4 added / 4 substracted BPs.
Secondary objective : CLEANSE - capture the most quarters.
--- To capture a quarter a scoring unit (p90) is worth 2 control points,a non scoring unit is worth 1,and dedicated transports 0.The player that has most control points wins the quarter.
--- A unit must be entirely within a quarter to capture it.

Mission 3
Deployment: PITCHED BATTLE as per p92.
Primary objective : SEIZE GROUND (5 counters) as per p91.
Secondary objective: ANNIHILATION as per p91 modified as follows.Both players starts with 2 BP . For each killpoint in advance, the leading player adds one BP, and the other one substract one BP, up to a maximum of 2 added / 2 substracted BPs.

Mission 4
Deployment: DAWN OF WAR as per p93.
Primary objective: ANNIHILATION as per p91 modified as follows.Both players starts with 4 BP. For each killpoint in advance, the leading player adds one BP, and the other one substract one BP, up to a maximum of 4 added / 4 substracted BPs.
Secondary objective: SEIZE GROUND (3 counters) as per p91.
Positioning the objectives : one objective is in the center of the table. The other 2 objectives are 24" from player's table edge and 6" of lateral table edges.

Mission 5
Deployment: SPEARHEAD as per p93.
Primary objective: SEIZE GROUND (3 fixed counters) as per p91.
Secondary objective: CAPTURE & CONTROL as per p91.
Positioning the objectives: one objective is in the center of the table. The other 2 objectives are in the center of both unoccupied table quarters.

Terrain
We're aiming for a strict application of RB p88 to cover tables. But You can expect a reasonable number of los blockers per table (there will be no rice fields/deserts).

Lists Submission :
Names of players with armies are to be submitted by 23:59 on the 10th of July 2012.
Players that meet that deadline and submit correct army lists will receive 5 game points. Referee corp will award the correct list submission bonus (better make it good guys).
After the submission deadline army lists will be published in the public section for all to see.

Army lists are to be submitted to in the following approved format (Use txt files). Lists not in format or in other type of files will not be accepted!:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Player:                              COUNTRY:
ARMY DESCRIPTION : (codex used, mention relevant details which impact force organisation chart and choices, for instance Ravenwing)

HQ1 : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, transport reference number if relevant) [(point total without

transport)pts]
HQ2 : (idem supra...)
Elite1 : (...)
Elite2 : (...)
Elite 3 : (...)
Troop 1 : (...)
Troop 2 : (...)
Troop 3 : (...)
Troop 4 : (...)
Troop 5 : (...)
Troop 6 : (...)
FA1: (...)
FA2: (...)
FA3: (...)
HS1: (...)
HS2: (...)
HS3: (...)
Transport1 : (codex entry name, detailed cost of every options & wargear and their multiplier if any, unit transported) [(point total)pts]
Transport2 : (idem supra...)
TransportX : (...)
(don't forget to delete unused entries)
TOTAL [(point total)pts]
PLAYER 2: (...)
PLAYER 3: (...)
PLAYER 4: (...)
PLAYER 5: (...)
PLAYER 6: (...)
PLAYER 7: (...)
PLAYER 8: (...)
Payment:

Price is 15 EUR. Please send payments to an aftermentioned account. Please include information for what You're paying and for who. Example: ESC 2 tickets John Cash, Tom Jonson.

Account details:

Name: Marcin Brytan

SWIFT:

BREXPLPWMUL

Bank Adres:

BRE Bank S.A.     Senatorska 18,   00-950 Warszawa

Account number:

PL 51114020170000481201189885

« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 20, 2012, 08:03:44 pm wysłana przez Eman »
They told me they needed an army. They made me call half the humanity and tell them to kill the other half. There was no racism after that, no discrimination, no conflicts based on property, politics or religion. It only mattered if you were one of those that answered the phone or one of those that didn't. Apocalypse came and I was at it's gates.

Offline Vladdi

Odp: European Single Championship / Sędziowie na ETC!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 11:46:47 am »
Prosba o przyklejenie:)
They told me they needed an army. They made me call half the humanity and tell them to kill the other half. There was no racism after that, no discrimination, no conflicts based on property, politics or religion. It only mattered if you were one of those that answered the phone or one of those that didn't. Apocalypse came and I was at it's gates.

Offline Inkq

• Moderatorzy
  • Stolnik bracki
  • Matematyk
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 01:45:08 pm »
Ja zawalczę o bycie na evencie  :cool:

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 02:21:41 pm »
Daj znac jak bedziesz mogl potwierdzic swoj udzial, jezeli Yedli nie zglosi akcesu i nie podejmiemy z Brajtmanem innej decyzji to chcialbym zebys zostal jednym z 3 glownych.

Offline teo

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 08:13:41 pm »
Ja mam zamiar jechać na singla zagrać, także zostanie na drużynówkę i sędziowanie  też jest w moim zasięgu jeśli będzie taka potrzeba...  i nie będzie lepszych kandydatów;)

Offline Inkq

• Moderatorzy
  • Stolnik bracki
  • Matematyk
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 08:36:07 pm »
Daj znac jak bedziesz mogl potwierdzic swoj udzial, jezeli Yedli nie zglosi akcesu i nie podejmiemy z Brajtmanem innej decyzji to chcialbym zebys zostal jednym z 3 glownych.

Jesli Yedli potwierdzi to ja chetnie bede glownym 8)

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 09:11:05 pm »
Ja mam zamiar jechać na singla zagrać, także zostanie na drużynówkę i sędziowanie  też jest w moim zasięgu jeśli będzie taka potrzeba...  i nie będzie lepszych kandydatów;)

To super Bozydar, sklece liste za kilka dni i skontaktuje was z Buszmenem zeby ustalic zwrot koztow. pzdr

Offline Cebul

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »
Ja się na ESC wybieram, ale niestety, musimy później wracać do się, gdyż w weekend mam ślub kuzyna. A szkoda, bo chętnie bym się przyłączył :(

Offline ederus

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Maj 10, 2012, 09:52:58 pm »
Vladdi, jezeli team euro nie wypali to tez moge sedziowac. Ale to wiesz, JEZELI :wink:
106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas half a pack of cigarettes, its dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Maj 11, 2012, 09:56:51 am »
Raczej mnie w Gorzowie nie będzie.  :sad:
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Maj 11, 2012, 12:02:52 pm »
Vladdi, jezeli team euro nie wypali to tez moge sedziowac. Ale to wiesz, JEZELI :wink:

Spox pamietam o Tobie, juz Cie podsuwalem Australii i Rumunii ale znalezli w koncu kogos u siebie. Ciesze sie ze w razie czego mozemy na Ciebie liczyc.

Yedli: dzieki za info, szkoda:(

pzdr

vladdi

Offline Inkq

• Moderatorzy
  • Stolnik bracki
  • Matematyk
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Maj 11, 2012, 02:35:11 pm »
Raczej mnie w Gorzowie nie będzie.  :sad:

Szkoda Yedli :(

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Maj 13, 2012, 02:36:38 pm »
W 1 poscie reg ESC, jeszcze do potwierdzenia przez Brajtmana. pzdr

vladdi

Offline Brajtman

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Maj 14, 2012, 09:03:38 am »
1.Na sędziów ESC zgłosili się Rudzik, Miszczu, Mirai i Picek. Myślę że jeszcze ktoś dołączy.
Co do sędziowania ETC to sprawę zostawiam "radzie kapitanów".

2. W sprawie regulaminu ESC. Lepiej jeśli będą 2 gry w środę i 3 w czwartek. I tak wszyscy zostają na ETC.
Ludzie będą zmęczeni podróżą, nie wiadomo o której dotrą (może być z tego powodu obsuwa choć mam nadziej że nie). Pierwszego dnia niech mają trochę luzu na oswojenie się z imprezą. Lepiej zacząć o 9-10 w czwartek niż kończyć granie w środę w nocy.

3. Info o przelewach masz Vladdi w mailu.

Offline Cebul

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Maj 14, 2012, 11:34:26 am »
Cóż, Brajtman, co do pkt.2 to się nie zgodzę, nie wszyscy, bo nie wszyscy mogą ;)