trawa

Autor Wątek: Turniej w Paryżu - częsciowo sponsorowany  (Przeczytany 2359 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Vladdi

Turniej w Paryżu - częsciowo sponsorowany
« dnia: Luty 09, 2012, 10:21:09 am »
Dostałem cos takiego od Pierra (Chtiofonce) - to ten samotny Francuz co byl w Toruniu na DMP. W zwiazku z naszym DMP tydzien pozniej ja raczej odpadne, ale moze ktos bedzie chcial. Z tego co pisze spnsoruja samolot i hotel, burzuje. Ale pewnie oczekuja ofert od ludzi z zasługami. Pomyslalem ze przekaze bo nie wiem do kogo jeszcze Pierre to wyslal, pzdr     Hey guys,

The title says it all :smile:
The event is on 14/15 th of april in Paris. Plane tickets and hotel will be paid for.

The reason is my team just lost its captain...he was a supposedly retired submariner, but duty called and so he will be at sea...tough luck considering the hours put into the preparation that was pretty intense so far...but hey, real life happens.

We're looking first for and IG or CSM general, list submission is in +- a month so we can adjust the list.

You guys have the contacts to reach the possible players hardcore enough to travel abroad for a tournament, please spread the word to those who you think may be interested and ask them to reach me at chtiofonce@hotmail.com (and of course, the invite stands for you too  [-o<  )

There's will be 5 games, teams of 8, rulespack is a mix of 2011 and 2012 ETC packs (scenari change came up too late to be adopted, but special characters are in).
The mercenary would join a team who came up second last year out of 8 or 10 teams I think...and I wasnt even attending  : :cool: So there is a prospect of 5 interesting games and decent chances at glory  :wink:

Plus of course, we would make it our duty to groom our visitor as best we can :smile:

Hoping to hear from you soon...

cheers

chtio
They told me they needed an army. They made me call half the humanity and tell them to kill the other half. There was no racism after that, no discrimination, no conflicts based on property, politics or religion. It only mattered if you were one of those that answered the phone or one of those that didn't. Apocalypse came and I was at it's gates.

Offline Gamon

Odp: Turniej w Paryżu - częsciowo sponsorowany
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Luty 10, 2012, 12:08:35 am »
hej ja chętnie pojadę jeśli ktoś sie zgłosił to niech mi da znać
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 10, 2012, 12:12:37 am wysłana przez Gamon »

Offline Undermine

Odp: Turniej w Paryżu - częsciowo sponsorowany
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Luty 10, 2012, 06:39:29 am »
Ja mogę zagrać IG.  :lol:

Nie no, słaby jestem przecież :P :P :P . Ale w Paryżu nigdy nie byłem :D .

anything