trawa

Autor Wątek: Z jakiego filmu to cytat?  (Przeczytany 316759 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline zyon

Z jakiego filmu to cytat?
« dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 04:16:24 pm »
Pozgadujemy trochę? Zasady analogiczne do znanego i lubianego<:p > konkursu Skąd ten kadr?.Podajemy tytuł filmu, osoba ktora odgadłą poprawnie zapodaje następny cytat. Zachęcam ;)  

You traveled the world... Now you must journey inwards... to what you really fear... it's inside you... there is no turning back. Your parents' death was not your fault. Your training is nothing. The will is everything. If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Are you ready to begin?

Tak sobie pmyslałem, że może żeby dodać widowisku dramaturgii zrobimy jakąś punktację. Każdy uzytkownik, który zadał zagadkę a póżniej potwierdza poprawną odpowiedż, wkleja zmodyfikowany rankig. Zastanówcie się ile konkurs trwać powinien,, jesli w ogóle chcemy jakiś deadline sobie ustalić.

Jeszcze jedna sprawa - proszę o cytaty których nie da się zgooglować

You can’t snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams, it’s not gentlemanly.

Offline Rhobaak

« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 04:28:09 pm »
Batman Begins
It is sometimes a mistake to climb; it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt.
If you do not climb, you will not fall. This is true. But is it that bad to fail, that hard to fall?

Offline Sirius

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 04:29:20 pm »
Batman początek
I don't care for this world anymore
I just want to live my own fantasy

Offline zyon

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 04:56:11 pm »
Wrzucaj cytat Rhobaaku ;)

Rhobaak - 1

You can’t snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams, it’s not gentlemanly.

Offline Rhobaak

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 05:03:13 pm »
Chcę spowiadać się najlepiej jak umiem, lecz serce me jest puste. Ta pustka to lustro. Widzę swą twarz... i czuję wstręt i przerażenie. Moja obojętność do ludzi pochłonęła mnie. Żyję teraz w świecie duchów... jestem więźniem moich snów.
It is sometimes a mistake to climb; it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt.
If you do not climb, you will not fall. This is true. But is it that bad to fail, that hard to fall?

Offline zyon

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 05:05:35 pm »
Siódma pieczęć

Offline Rhobaak

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 05:07:53 pm »
Oczywiście.

Rhobaak - 1
zyon - 1

Offline zyon

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 05:49:58 pm »
Set is straight, Buster.  I'm not here to say "please."  I'm here to tell you want to do.  And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better f**kin' do it and do it quick.

Offline madulka

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 05:52:18 pm »
Pulp Fiction  8)

Offline zyon

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 06:08:09 pm »
Brawo:D

Rhobaak - 1
zyon - 1
madulka - 1

Offline madulka

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 06:39:27 pm »
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?

Offline Comar

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 06:48:04 pm »
Leon Zawodowiec
-Not bad. Congratulations. Tell me, was it necessary that you kill all of them? I only told you to scare them.
-People scare better when they're dying.

Offline madulka

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 06:50:32 pm »
yes

Rhobaak - 1
zyon - 1
madulka - 1
Comar - 1

Offline Comar

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 07:09:06 pm »
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go.
-Not bad. Congratulations. Tell me, was it necessary that you kill all of them? I only told you to scare them.
-People scare better when they're dying.

Offline madulka

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2008, 07:13:46 pm »
Mad Max

anything