Autor Wątek: Ladida Books  (Przeczytany 30270 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline wujekmaciej

• Stolnik bracki
  • City of Smoke...
Odp: Ladida Books
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Lipiec 09, 2008, 05:24:10 pm »
witam!
czytał już ktoś może 'Józka' i jest w stanie co na jego temat napisać?? z góry dzięki.
pozdrawiam!

Offline bąbielek

« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Lipiec 09, 2008, 05:33:34 pm »
Gil czytał i napisał na swoim blogu, że błe.

Klick me up, klick me down.

Offline holcman

« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Lipiec 09, 2008, 10:53:11 pm »
Ja też czytałem i bardzo mi się podoba ten komiks. Z tym, co napisał Gilu na blogu trudno mi się zgodzić. To ostatnie zdanie to eufemizm :-)

Offline Hellboy

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Lipiec 10, 2008, 09:18:34 pm »
Zdania podzielone.Tym bardziej sie ciesze,że zamówiłem,bo sam sie przekonam,czy mi przypadnie do gustu.

Offline Julek_

« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Lipiec 10, 2008, 10:21:55 pm »
Ja też czytałem i bardzo mi się podoba ten komiks. Z tym, co napisał Gilu na blogu trudno mi się zgodzić. To ostatnie zdanie to eufemizm :-)

Przychylam posta, "Józel" mnóstwo okej!

Offline Hans Lijklema

« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Lipiec 18, 2008, 10:52:11 pm »
Hi,

Sorry that I am doing this in English, but still after living 12 years in Poland my writing in Polish is not very good. My reading as well as speaking Polish is ok, so I just wanted to react to all the kind words you all have been writing about "Pragnienie" and "Józek". About the people who didn't like the books: I hope you will enjoy some of the other books we are planning for this and next year.

About our plans:
"Niewinny pasazer" will probably be published at the beginning of September. Sorry to keep everybody waiting, but I hope it will be worth it.
Other good news is that both Nicolas Robel and Martin tom Dieck will come to Poland in the beginning of October! There will be two meetings in Warsaw and you can meet them at MFK.

About "Col-Dee", by Jordan Crane: we have decided not to publish that book for now. We decided on another book that we want to publish instead. We have only time to publish 2 to 3 books per year, so we decided to publish a book that we felt would be more original, because nothing of that author has been published in Poland until now (Timof is already planning to publish "Last Lonely Saturday" by Jordan Crane). I will let you know another time which book that will be.

Next year we are of course publishing a collected and reworked version of Popman, by Tomasz Tomaszewski. It will contain all three books + a new story. We are now working with Tomek on the cover and we are very happy with the results.

If any of you have a question, just let me know and I will answer it if possible :-) You can leave your message in Polish, but I will answer in English :-)

Best,
Hans Lijklema,
Publisher Ladida Books
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 18, 2008, 11:10:52 pm wysłana przez Hans Lijklema »

Offline Ziemniakento

« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Lipiec 19, 2008, 07:57:26 am »
Wow. No patrzcie...

Cieszę się, że będzie Popman ;]

Offline Hans Lijklema

« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Lipiec 19, 2008, 11:12:47 am »
One more thing about Popman: Tomek is also working on new material for a completely new Popman book! We will publish that of course later (2010?) depending when Tomek will be ready.

Offline Hellboy

« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Lipiec 21, 2008, 03:28:15 pm »
No jak widać wydawnictwo idzie swoim spokojnym tempem,w swoim klimacie i jest ok.
Natomiast jeśli chodzi o Józka mi sie podobał.Polecam tym ktorzy sie jeszcze wachają.

Offline Dariusz Hallmann

• Szafarz bracki
  • Batman: Ben Affleck Case
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2008, 10:02:34 pm »
"Józek" – następna perełka z Ladida Books. Nicolas Robel to kolejny autor, któremu udało się w nieschematyczny sposób opowiedzieć o dramacie bycia innym. Historyjka jest gęsta, nieprzywidywalna, a finał... miażdży. Bo czytelnik nie ma się litować, czytelnik ma zdawać sobie sprawę... Józek to superbohater swojego istnienia (niektórzy wolą używać określenia "zakładnik"). Prymitywnie nazwę go Handman... Nic tylko brać z niego przykład...

I jeszcze pytanie: w jakim języku Nicolas Robel napisał "Józka" i czy z tego języka komiks został przetłumaczony na polski?

Offline Hans Lijklema

« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2008, 10:19:34 pm »
Dear Dariusz,

Thanks for your interest in our books!

To answer your question:
"Józek" was written in French, but we used the English edition for the translation. Nicolas was born in Canada and he did himself the translation/text for the English edition, that was published last year by Drawn and Quarterly in the United States. So it would be the same as translating it from the French edition.

Best,
Hans

Offline Dariusz Hallmann

• Szafarz bracki
  • Batman: Ben Affleck Case
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2008, 10:50:10 pm »
So it would be the same as translating it from the French edition.

Oczywiście. :)
Dziękuję!

Offline Hans Lijklema

« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Wrzesień 28, 2008, 11:19:56 pm »
Some news about Ladida Books:

First if you didn't see it yet: we published "Niewinny pasażer", by Martin tom Dieck, two weeks ago.

Martin tom Dieck and Nicolas Robel will be coming to Poland this week:
- On Wednesday they will be do a presentation of their work as well as sign their books at Chłodna 25 in Warsaw. It starts at 20.00
- On Thursday at 18.00 Nicolas and Martin will be signing their books at Komikslandia
- On Saturday they will attend MFK. They will be signing their books at the Ladida Books stand from 11.30 till 12.30. At 17.30 they will make again a presentation of their work (Duże Kino). After the presentation (18.30) they will sign their books (sala 304)

During all meetings the coming week you can buy our books with 25% discount (in Chłodna and MFK also Pragnienie, by Nicolas Mahler).

Hope to see you there!

Some more things about our future plans:
- As I wrote before we decided not to publish Col-Dee, by Jordan Crane, now or at a later date.
- We also decided for various reasons NOT to publish Popman, by Tomek Tomaszewski. We suggested Kultura Gniewu to publish the book and it looks like they will do that next year. It will be of course in a different format than we were planning.
- Last but not least I am happy to announce that next year we are going to publish "Space Dog" by German artist Hendrik Dorgathen. We just signed the contracts and it will be the first full color graphic novel that we will publish. More on this soon.

Enjoy MFK and maybe meet you there!

Best,
Hans
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 28, 2008, 11:37:21 pm wysłana przez Hans Lijklema »

N.N.

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Wrzesień 28, 2008, 11:53:26 pm »
- Last but not least I am happy to announce that next year we are going to publish "Space Dog" by German artist Hendrik Dorgathen. We just signed the contracts and it will be the first full color graphic novel that we will publish. More on this soon.

Bardzo dobra wiadomość. Całkiem sporą próbkę tego komiksu można zobaczyć tutaj

Offline maketa

« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Wrzesień 29, 2008, 07:50:59 pm »
I jeszcze pytanie: w jakim języku Nicolas Robel napisał "Józka" i czy z tego języka komiks został przetłumaczony na polski?

Tego Józka tłumaczył ten koleś co Y, więc na bank musiał to być angielski. A swoją drogą to kuuuuuupa straszna! Nie czaję takich komiksów.....

anything