Autor Wątek: To tylko Gav  (Przeczytany 3019 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

JJ

• Gość
To tylko Gav
« dnia: Lipiec 20, 2007, 06:48:30 pm »
“To tylko Gav”

http://warhammer.org.uk/PhP/viewtopic.php?t=31263

7) Does taking a Steam Tank down to half wounds net you half VP's for that model, or do you have to kill it outright to gain any VP's whatsoever? Is it a warmachine or a unit?

GAV
Warhammer, P102: ¡§Models that fight on their own and not in units¡K are worth half their points value in VPs if reduced to half their starting number of wounds or less.¡¨ That¡¦s crystal clear. Sorry, that was a bit of a waste of a question.

10) How do you classify Monsterous characters? Base size? Can they be affected by spells that target monsters? (IE: Beast Cowers)

GAV
A Monster is, generally, a model that is fielded on its own or as a mount, has multiple wounds and has a 40mm square or larger base. The only exceptions are Hydras and Salamanders, which come with handlers but are monsters. Ogres, Minotaurs, etc are infantry. We are currently looking at publishing an update of the ¡¥base size¡¦ chart on the web or in WD, with added categorization on infantry/ cavalry/ monsters, etc

a. THIS IS PART OF THE ABOVE QUESTION¡K. Does the Rune of the True Beast affect monstrous characters? (i.e. treeman ancients, greater daemons, shaggoth champs)?

GAV
No, they are characters. Note that, for example, this means a Shaggoth is affected, while a Shaggoth Champion isn¡¦t. A character ¡¥monster¡¦ is assumed to have the strength of mind and willpower to resist these sorts of things, while most monsters are more mindless and instinctual.

b. THIS IS THE 40MM SIZE QUESTION OF THE SAME ABOVE¡K Does wolf hunts or beast cowers effect ogres/minotaurs/40mm base models?

GAV
No, they are infantry as they come in units of more than one model (or can do, in the case of Maneaters).

11) If I cast the new warrior priest prayer that lets the model reroll hit and wounds on a wizard, would the wizard be able to reroll wound rolls on spells? EX. fireball, conflag, comet...

GAV
As written, it affects all rolls to hit and wound (so would also affects an Engineer¡¦s ranged attacks, etc).

12) Does -1 attack magic items/abilites such as blooddragon blademaster or cursed shield of mousillon effect attacks made by tomb kings righetous smiting?

GAV
Yes.

13) Does the spell wolf hunts effect ancients/shaggoth champs/greater demons?

GAV
No, they are characters not monsters (see earlier.

14) Luthor Huss has special rules with no description on what they do, ...misprint?

GAV
Yes, the summary in the army list is incorrect ¡V summaries always manage to creep something like this in¡K

15) If a stone thrower or flame template covers a stegadon, does all the crew get hit?

GAV
Warhammer, p61: ¡§If a monsters has two or more riders¡K then randomize any hits among the two riders¡¨. Only one Skink is hit.

16) Do any + to hit modifiers or weapons that always hit on 2s, banners that always hit on 3s, or tress of isloude like items effect wood elf annoyance of netlings? Or is it just a roll off each time to sees which magic is better?

GAV
Irresistible force versus immovable object, roll each time.

17) Can negative spell effects stack? For example can I cast doom and darkness on a unit twice for -6 leadership? Would the -1 to hit, wound, and save spell from metal be stackable?

GAV
No, they are not cumulative unless the spell specifies otherwise. If a spell makes a unit -3 Ld, the unit is -3 Leadership, the second spell has the same effect.

1 With the release of the new books there is no longer Dogs of war as a rare choice listed. Can these new book armies no longer take advantage of dogs of war or do you go by the regiment of renown entries?

GAV
The rules for including DOW are in the DOW army list and Regiments of Renown rules. We felt it better to remove the direct tie with the army books, as a) it wasn¡¦t true, some DOW could be taken as Specials or characters, and b) if we do get around to updating the DOW book we don¡¦t want to be tied to any particular system.

19) If I have a dark emmissary or truthsayer in my non dow army, can he join my units? For example: could he join a unit of chaos warriors in a mortal hordes of chaos list?

GAV
Er, why wouldn¡¦t they be able to?

21) There is a rumor about High Elves in the new book either striking first all the time, or always striking in initiatvie order whether charging or charged. Is this true, and is this going to be a new ALL ELF rule or just a High Elf thing?

GAV
Any High Elves specific rules are for the high Elves, to represent not only their natural skills, but also their training and discipline when fighting together.

22) My question has to do with the interaction of pistols and hand weapons in close combat. The pistol description says that a pistol used in close combat counts as a hand weapon and that a brace of pistols counts as a pair of hand weapons. It is simple enough, but the 'Fighting with a weapon in each hand' section explains that any combination of hand weapons allows you to benefit from the extra attack. As (virtually) all models come with a hand weapon, a player could combine it with a single pistol in order to get an extra attack. Is this intended? The pistol rules seem to indicate that you need two pistols to get an extra attack, but the extra hand weapon rules state otherwise. Do we need one pistol or a brace of pistols to benefit from a weapon in each hand?

GAV
You need a brace of pistols to get the extra attack ¡V like lightning claws in 40K.

23) Does the moonstone allow you to teleport from wood to wood at the end of YOUR OWN movement phase, or at the end of ANY movement phase?

GAV
Your own.

anything